Railway glazing needs experts with a clear view. And railway glazing – that’s we: Our more than 70 adhesive specialists (EAS) and more than 50 adhesive bonders (EAB) are trained and certified by both the “Fraunhofer Institute” and the “Technologie Centrum Kleben”. They are all employed as recognised specialists for our customers.
- secure workplace in an economically sound, owner-managed company
- efficient payment
- opportunities for further education
- attractive bAV model
- capital accumulation benefits
- 30 days holiday
- working in an international environment
Your tasks include the installation and grouting of glazing in the railway area.
We train you to an absolute expert!
Requirements for working for GL:
– a completed training in a craft profession
– driving license class B (old class 3)
In addition, you place the highest value on care and perfect workmanship. Besides you are a craftsman who is used to working independently. You can expect a performance-based payment in an international company with an interesting range of tasks.
You feel addressed? Then we look forward to receiving your written, meaningful application firstname.lastname@example.org