Railway glazing needs experts with a clear view. And railway glazing – that’s we: Our more than 70 adhesive specialists (EAS) and more than 50 adhesive bonders (EAB) are trained and certified by both the “Fraunhofer Institute” and the “Technologie Centrum Kleben”. They are all employed as recognised specialists for our customers.
- a secure workingplace in an economically healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and room for personal initiative
- performance-based pay as well as specialist training
- various employee discounts and the option of a company bike
- attractive social benefits, such as company pension schemes and capital accumulation benefits
- free parking directly in front of the door
Your tasks include the installation and grouting of glazing in the railway area.
We train you to an absolute expert!
Requirements for working for GL:
- a completed training in a craft profession
- driving license class B (old class 3)
In addition, you place the highest value on care and perfect workmanship. Besides you are a craftsman who is used to working independently. You can expect a performance-based payment in an international company with an interesting range of tasks.
- Placing orders for auxiliary materials, consumables and glass panes
- Ensuring a cost, time and quality compliant ordering process
- Goods receipt postings / transfer postings
- Audit of accounts
- Completed commercial eductaion and Ideally, first professional experience in order management
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Quick comprehension and an independent way of working
- Reliability, commitment and ability to work in a team