Railway glazing needs experts with a clear view. And railway glazing – that’s we: Our more than 70 adhesive specialists (EAS) and more than 50 adhesive bonders (EAB) are trained and certified by both the “Fraunhofer Institute” and the “Technologie Centrum Kleben”. They are all employed as recognised specialists for our customers.
- a secure workingplace in an economically healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and room for personal initiative
- performance-based pay as well as specialist training
- various employee discounts and the option of a company bike
- attractive social benefits, such as company pension schemes and capital accumulation benefits
- free parking directly in front of the door
Your tasks include the installation and grouting of glazing in the railway area.
We train you to an absolute expert!
Requirements for working for GL:
- a completed training in a craft profession
- driving license class B (old class 3)
In addition, you place the highest value on care and perfect workmanship. Besides you are a craftsman who is used to working independently. You can expect a performance-based payment in an international company with an interesting range of tasks.
- Ensuring an optimal workflow in the warehouse and at the customer’s site
- Leadership and motivation of a steadily growing team of employees
- initial participation in assembly
- acquiring knowledge of adhesive technology
- personnel requirements and deployment planning
- vocational education and several years of professional experience
- first management experience
- confident handling of MS Office
- driving license (B) required
- Acceptance, processing and follow-up of assembly orders
- Maintenance of assembly orders in Outlook
- Complaint processing (customers & suppliers)
- Monitoring of incoming goods and ensuring the availability of consumables
- Master data maintenance
- Completed commercial eductaion and several years of professional experience
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Quick comprehension and an independent way of working
- Reliability, commitment and ability to work in a team